Standard Research Project
Purchase this 20-hour research package and 2 bonus hours ($150 Value) will be added to your account!
Choose this project when we need to search your paternal and maternal ancestry to identify Native American ancestors.
What you will receive:
- Each completed project is compiled into a printed booklet that includes a Research Report and Document Calendar (a listing of documents that accompany the report), and mini-trees added to each generation discussed in your report.
- Photocopies or extracts of the records found to document your family tree.
- Printed pedigree charts.
- A PDF version of the report is available upon request.
- An invitation to download digitized images of your documents upon request.
- One DNA Test Kit.
Project fees include:
- The time required to review previous research, interact with you by email, telephone or mail, and interview others who share your ancestry or can contribute little-known details about your ancestors.
- Research, locating and acquiring documents, analysis, creating your family tree, report writing, and preparing your project for shipping.
- Copying, postage, shipping, handling, and extra copies of each report.
- When it looks like research costs may exceed 10% of a retainer, you will be asked to provide written approval, preferably by email.
- We endeavor to accomplish research goals in the time that you purchase, but sometimes a wish list exceeds what can be accomplished in a fixed amount of time. If that happens, a consultant will ask if you want to end research or purchase additional hours.
- Retainers are non-refundable.
Depending on workload and unless otherwise negotiated, it may take 2-3 months from the time of purchase to complete a mini-project. We recommend, but do not require, that clients take a minimum of one and preferably two DNA tests. These tests play a big role in getting past road blocks caused by record loss and undefined relationship. A research consultant will guide you in choosing a DNA testing service. If you agree to test, research will not begin until the results have been delivered.
Call 801-571-6122 to discuss rush research pricing.